“Money back please!!”

Steak 'n Shake
Ranked #84 of 131 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Money back please!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ordered for the office today. Food was slopply thrown together. Fries soggy, orders were built wrong. Will never order from them again!

• Visited August 2014

“Terrible service ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We live local and decided to go to try the new birthday cake milkshake. Upon arriving, we waited 10-15 minutes to be seated. There were several empty tables, but they were not cleaned. Then we finally sat down, no kids menu was given so my 7 year old had to ask for it. After ordering food, it took a long time to get our drinks and then even longer for food. During the wait, we witnessed an argument between two cooks, then another altercation between one of those cooks and someone dressed in a pink shirt (manager?) where she put her hand on the cook's face during the disagreement. After our food came, we never saw our server again until we flagged her down to order shakes to go. Then it was another 15-20 minutes before we got them and the birthday cake shake was vanilla with some sprinkles. Very disappointing. Anyway, they need more help and better management. Will not be going back.

Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Had to get my money back”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Went here because my niece gave me a gift card, Heard everyone say how good Steak N Shake was. After ordering my meal for a take out, my burger and fries arrives in about 5 minutes, but no shake, 10 minutes pass I ask the waitress for my shake, she says she will look into it, 15 minutes later and still no shake, I asked for my money back. As the manager was handing me my gift card, the shake finally shows up, which at this time is about 20 minutes.
Time for management to review the practices of their staff, or district manager to review the practices of the managers.

• Visited May 2014
Leesburg, Florida
“best shakes anywhere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2014

every steak & shake I've ever visited has been wonderful. I love the chili mac supreme. It's always enough food to take some home for another meal. And their half-priced milkshakes between 2 & 4, a.m. and p.m., cannot be beat. I especially love the turtle shake.

Visited March 2014
Watkins Glen, New York
“Big Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

My brother was excited to take me to the Steak and Shake as I had never been. The waitress, Cheyenne, was very pleasant, but it took 45 minutes to get our meal. The chocolate shake was terrible, very low quality ice cream (if that's what was in the glass), and the cheeseburger was the worst that I have ever tasted in a fast food restaurant. Even paying for our meals at the cash register was a cluster. Never, ever, again.......

• Visited February 2014