“Slow”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #43 of 136 Restaurants in Leesburg
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Not sure what it is about Denny's, no matter where I have traveled, service at Denny's has always been slow no matter if there are a hundred folks or ten folks in the place. Service is ok, most times have been greeted, taken to a booth or table, drink brought right over. Once my order is taken it seems the food ordered gets lost somewhere between the kitchen and my table. Most times I only go to Denny's if that is all that is available. Just Sad.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Right Next Door to Hotel I stayed, convenient, friendly staff enjoyed my meal! Walked over from the Hotel and food was well cooked and staff was very friendly!

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Denny's here in Lee'sburg, Fruitland Park is really a great stop One of the few places open after 9PM. Serving Breakfast all day. Great Menu to choose from, Prices are inexpensive and servings are plentiful. AARP offers a 15% discount. Remodeled this year, Great service most all the time.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was a waitress at this dennys for 3 years in which the general manager donovan thompson sexually harassed me and tormented me when I would not comply. I reported him to the district manager and owner and they fired me and covered up for him. He was fired from another restaurant for sexual harassment and also was under investigation twice prior at this location. He also has an extensive criminal record which is public information online.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I were traveling thru Leesburg last night at about 8:00pm- we were both tired and decided that Denny's would be good.. Wrong - Phil was our server and he was very good. We placed our order at 8:15pm - no big order and they were not busy. I ordered a build my own skillet and my husband ordered the pot roast special. WE waited and waited at 9:00 pm I asked Phil what the problem was and he said the manager was working with the cook and it was slowing him down. I asked the status of our order. Phil said he would check. He said they were just slow. At 9:15pm we left hungry and drove thru Checkers for dinner . It appeared the manager did not care - people were waiting and she was just laughing in the kitchen. I would think that she would be offering free appetizers or drinks just to keep people happy but she did not. We are in this area frequently but we will go somewhere else . No Denny's for us.