“Great Place for Group Outing”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #17 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Going to any restaurant with a large group is often hit an miss. Many restaurants really can't handle such groups. This Olive Garden did an outstanding job when 18 of us celebrated a birthday. The wait staff was pleasant, and got everything right -- amazing under the circumstances. Further, we asked for 18 checks so the three people paying out divide them up for payment -- no problem.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is one of the best Olive Gardens we have visisted in a long time. When we first arrived the greeter made you feel right at home. The server was very nice and we were give superb service. The food was served hot and was very good, everybody in our party thought this was one of the best Olive gardens.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Don't know how many more chances we can give this place. I love Olive Garden's soup, salad & breadsticks combo, but don't love the poor service. Seems every time we go the service is slow. We'll be seated promptly, but our wait person seems to take forever and seldom comes back to check on things. My glass set empty for a while, had to flag down the waiter to get a refill. Had to ask for my next choice of soup & more breadsticks, which were just warm & hard btw. I'd be a little more understanding if they were busy, but they were not. Seems to be the norm at this OG. Need to find a different one.

1  Thank Bethany S
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Unfortunately we did not have good service. Our appetizer was not put in the system until after we got our food and we asked about it. We were not given plates for the breadsticks and I had to get up to ask where our refills of breadstick were that we had long asked for. My salad bowl was dirty and I had to ask a manager for one since the server didn't bring me a clean one. Server did not offer cheese on our salad. Server did not automatically refill drinks and when he did (after we asked), he brought me a diet instead of a regular. Server never offered refills of soup or salad. Anything we asked him for was forgotten until we flagged down the ever-present manager or another server.

Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Pasta fagioli, salad and breadsticks are still my favorite lunch at Olive Garden. For $6.99, how can you beat this all you can eat deal?