“A great addition to the area!”

Bloom's Baking House
Ranked #5 of 132 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Description: New restaurant, fresh sandwiches and salads
Description: New restaurant, fresh sandwiches and salads
Reviewed July 11, 2012

It's so hard to find fresh food here in Leesburg! At Bloom's we found something for everyone! I've been there twice, and both times I got the same thing - their house salad with baked chicken on top. The house-made Parmesan dressing is SO good, I wish they sold it because I would buy some to take home! My husband has had the spicy chicken sandwich with fries, and he loved it. He says it's hard to find a spicy chicken sandwich done "right," but this one met his standards!
Bloom's is new on the scene, and they are still developing their menu. I look forward to seeing what soups will be added to the menu. I would also love to see some fresh and exciting drinks offered, like flavored iced tea or lemonade. I hope Bloom's is around for a long time!

4  Thank GatorGirl417