“Southern Seafood Joint is my new spot!”

Cedar River Seafood
Ranked #25 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

If you need ambiance at a restaurant, than this isn't your place. However, if GREAT, down-home Seafood is your thing than I highly recommend this place. My Mom had been before, so I took her to lunch for my 1st time and was WOW'd. There is usually a long line, but they turn tables fast and the food comes out fast, too. The servers were experianced and don't have a lot of time to talk, but when they do, they know what they're talking about. Prices are reasonable and the plates are ample.

We had the following and loved it all: Hush Puppies (sweet and moist), Green Beans, Okra & Tomatoes, Fried Green Tomatoes, Fried Oysters, Scallops, Calamari, Clam Strips, and Sweet Tea. I'll be taking my Mom to lunch & dinner more often and can't wait to take my Aunt & Grandma.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

IF you enjoy large portions of very tasty seafood this is the place for you! The all you can eat Talapia (blackened of course) was awesome. The restaurant itself is a little on the older side, but I guess that is why they can keep the prices within reason! The senior platter for two is very well put together with ample sides and main course. They have a FEW land lovers items on the menu, all in all a well rounded SEAFOOD place to eat!!!!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Of all of the places to possibly eat at in Leesburg, this is definitely one of the top ones. They have great portions, prices, and food quality.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I paid our first and last visit to this place, the food was way below average, but the service was awfull, it must have been our waitresses first day , she done absolutely nothing right.i would not recomend it!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We are from the mid-west and always are looking for good seafood when we visit the east coast. We read about this on Trip Advisor and were not disappointed. This is a great local joint for great seafood. Nothing fancy, just good food.

1  Thank Twolabs