Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Leesburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Room OK however smokey corridors and noisy in room air conditioners. Broken ice machine on our floor. Cold breakfast welcoming early in the morning. Go for the highest floor to get away from above room noise.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank F_McC_Traveller
Kelli C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
I want to thank you for taking the time to post your review. I also want to apologize for any inconvenience that occurred during your recent visit with us. I want to assure you we are looking into making change at the property to element this problem ever happening in the near future. I do hope in your ever in the area again to stop in and allow us the opportunity to provide you and our future guest with the service that you all deserve .

KelliC
CHEROKEE VILLAGE
Reviewed October 28, 2013

October 11,2013 This is my second stay at this Microtel in 4 months. It is a great place to stay. Breakfast is adequate, and has healthy choices. It is quiet and clean. The staff are very efficient. The hair dryer in my room didn't work (I came to the desk with wet hair), I had another room in 15 minutes. Location is terrific and convenient to restaurants, shopping mall, Mt. Dora. The suite is really handy if staying for any length of time.

Room Tip: If you want a little extra room, go for the suite.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank PATRICIA S
Kelli C, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Patrica S
Thank you so much for the wonderful review. As I have stated in many responses to reviews we work very hard to up keep the cleanliness and condition of all our rooms as well as for the property. As for the staff I do try install how important it is to provide that best costumer care experience we can to our guest and why it is so important. I make sure that they understand that the guest is not an interruption to our work , But is the purpose of it.
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have to say it is one of the nicest places ive stayed in a while, staff is friendly, And helpfull.
Breakfast area nice and stocked .
Bed area comfortable, room was clean, cleaning staff was great.
Pool area nice and quiet. Close to mall and lots of restaurants.
I recommend it when you are in Leesburg.

Room Tip: It was affordable and clean and good desk staff.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
J M
I want to thank you for the wonderful review. It is always a pleasure to hear that my staff as well as myself have lived up to your expectation. As you had mentioned we are perfectly located near restaurant as well as the Lake Square Mall where you can spend a day of shopping on a hot summer's day. We do hope if you are ever in the Leesburg area you do stop in for a visit
Also consider these accommodations in or near Leesburg
Quality Inn and Suites Mount Dora
Best Western Plus Chain Of Lakes Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Tavares
Best Western Plus Lake County Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Leesburg - Tavares
Key West Resort on Lake Dora

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Leesburg/Mt Dora? Share your experiences!