“Perfect Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Leesburg, Florida
“Perfect Mexican Food”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

I love this restaurant, it's like a hidden gem. It's never crowded, the food is reasonable and the atmosphere is authentic Mexican. I think everyone in the restaurant are related, and it's a good place to brush up on your Spanish. Our family eats there at least once a month.

Visited April 2014
2 Thank SunnyFlorida23

“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I grew up in Texas and have eaten at more than my share of Mexican food restaurants. El Ranchito is in an unassuming building with a parking lot that probably needs a little bit of work but we keep going back so it must be worth it. The wife and I always get the queso dip, it a white queso and not too spicy which my wife prefers. Their chips and salsa are great, I always have to watch myself when we go so as to avoid getting full before I even order. I've had their burritos, enchiladas and chile rellenos and they are all good. The only part I didn't expect is they were all stuffed with the same exact ground beef mixture, I would have preferred a variety. The fajitas are also good, we've had the beef, chicken and shrimp. Their rice and beans are good, I know you might be thinking how can you mess up rice and beans but some Mexican restaurants do. The guacamole is outstanding, I could probably sit and eat chips, salsa, queso and guacamole for my entire meal. Service is good, not 5 star, not fine dining, this is a working mans Mexican food restaurant and the price and value are well worth it...we will keep going back.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Scott B
Fruitland Park, Florida
“Best Mexican food in Leesburg”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Quick service, awesome sangria and margaritas! Love love the fajitas and the spicy burrito rocks!! We go at least twice a month!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank Soapster1
Central Florida
“"The real deal" Mexican food!”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

The Wife and I first found El Ranchito's quite by accident. Another local restaurant was closed, and we just happened to take a short cut through their parking lot! And are we glad we did. The have a fantastic lunch menu, Fajita's, Taco's, Burrito's, Chalupah's, Huevos Rancheros, Quesadilla's, Taco Salad, Enchilada's, Chimichanga's, alone, or in various combos from $5.25 to $12.25 with most in the 7-8 dollar range. They have a vast dinner menu including shrimp dishes (3 Tacos for $5.25.......Shrimp Fajita's for two, $21.75 and six other shrimp dishes. They have a full bar, endless fountain drinks and great Nacho chips with salsa served free as a starter. Service is fast and food arrives hot hot hot, and as Spicy as you wish!! Not fancy schmantzy, but the food is to "Die For!!" So who cares!!

• Visited April 2012