“Nursing Home Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was surprised...not that good. Nice staff, clean place. Just ok...I had fish and it wasn't too great.

1  Thank stpetegirl

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Clean and good service. I asked the waitress if she would recommend the Reuben sandwich; she did but I would not. Same for one of the sandwich daily specials which hubby ordered-grilled turkey and cheese was just mediocre.

1  Thank LainafromNY
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went for breakfast recently and I was very pleased Great staff, yummy food, very clean
I look forward to going back!!

1  Thank ptb123
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Cute decor, nice waitresses. Food- not as good as I hoped. It was ok. Nothing special, plain like I could have bought it from a school cafeteria or frozen.

1  Thank stpetegirl
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had the ribs with a couple of their delicious sides, and they were excellent. Great portions and service too.