“Comfort food for the soul”
Review of Wolfy's

Wolfy's
Ranked #8 of 133 Restaurants in Leesburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Hometown local restaurant! Love all their food, crunchy French toast for breakfast!! Club sandwiches for lunch!! A place you can feel welcome and relax and it's light on the purse strings!!

1  Thank Soapster1

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The place for home-cooked food. Lots of favorites, and some new ones served with a smile. Prices are average. An old standby for Breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The place was loud. The server did not bring the food, so order was incorrect. Meat was very tough, not cooked well.

1  Thank cyhranch
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Wolfy's is a long time institution in Leesburg. After an unfortunate fire that burned the restaurant to the ground 2 years ago, I wondered if they would ever be back. They are and it's as good as always. The prices are so reasonable I don't know how they make a profit. I guess it's because of the number of customers they have. If you want good home cooked style meals at a great price, give Wolfy's a try for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

1  Thank RLC3
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been going here for many years, both the old one and the new one. I have only had one bad meal in all the years that I have been there. I would not order the Prime Rib again. It was very tough and dry. When I mentioned it to the staff, I was really surprised that they kind of shook it off as to say "oh well." I will not let this one bad trip stop me from going back. The food and the prices are very good and you always get a generous portion.

1  Thank codeman1