“Locals love it”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sorrento, Florida, United States
“Locals love it”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Wolfy's is an historic Leesburg spot offering an uninspired menu. Servers know the regulars, often greeting them by name. Atmosphere is OK, food is acceptable. It's a comfortable , convenient & affordable spot to have a meal with a friend or coworker.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jim L

Leesburg, FL
“Classic diner food, served with a smile.”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

On Saturday, July 7, 2012 my wife and I stopped at Wolfy's for lunch. Upon entering the restaurant we were immediately greeted and offered our choice of available booths or tables. Our server appeared quickly and recorded my order of a pastrami reuben on rye with onion rings and my wife's selection of a french dip sandwich with seasoned french fries. Shortly, our food arrived and I was delighted with my ample pastrami reuben, which was perfectly grilled and oozing with melted cheese. My side order of huge onion rings was so large I could not finish them all. They were crisp and golden brown. The french dip sandwich my wife ordered was piled thick with roast beef and her seasoned french fries were hot and crisp, not greasy or soggy. Our server was pleasant and polite and checked on us frequently to freshen our drinks. The check with tax and tip came to $21.71. We will definitely be back!

• Visited July 2012
The Villages, Florida
“Very good diner food.”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

This restaurant burned down in April of 2010. The owner, John Wolf, has been with this business for the past 43 years and has owned it for the past 28, and decided to rebuild the restaurant which recently reopened. Thank goodness!!! Not only did he rebuild, but he brought back almost all of the original staff. This is true diner food, nothing fancy, just good food. Breakfast is served all day, too. Our favorite food item is the steak sandwich for under $7. We eat there at least 5 times a month.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank Ladycloud
Tarpon Springs
“Very Good!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

Seating was fast upon entering. Considering the full restaurant (Friday evening) the food was served rather quickly. It was as I ordered it. Service was also very good. Prices are very fair for the amount of food. Overall, worth a return visit.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank MJGoldfarb
Fruitland Park, Florida
“comfort food”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

great breakfast place, or if you go at night, get the broasted chicken

Visited March 2012