“It's as though the management has no restaurant experience at all!”
Review of Levi's Bistro - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 7, 2011

While visiting my daughter she suggested Levi's for Sunday brunch as she had eaten there the previous week. Her first experience had been a good one. Her second visit/my first was a complete waste of time. Please note that our particular server was the only positive spot in this entire experience.

They opened at 10 AM. We were seated at exactly that time. There was no food out to eat until 10:20. The server said they had run out of some food they needed to get the morning started and had to go to the store so we'd have to wait. At 10:40 the buffet items were FINALLY out but the omelet station was still unattended. After asking twice about an omelet the manager told me the cook's coat was a mess and that I would have to wait while he changed.

On top of all that we witnessed a server (not ours) pour water for a neighboring table. An ice cube from the pitcher fell on the edge of her hand and, unbelievably, she picked it off her hand with her other hand and dropped it back into the water, continuing to serve the customers.

Don't waste your time and/or money here.

Guaranteed that my family will NOT return.