“Yummy”
Review of America Groceries

America Groceries
Ranked #5 of 14 Restaurants in Lecanto
Reviewed September 28, 2017

You cant beat the authentic Cuban food cooked and served by the owner! They also have a variety of exotic Cuban grocery items as well as typical convenience store items

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 19, 2017

As a gringo, I am not qualified to evaluate such an authentic Cuban restaurant. But I love the people--they seem to treat everyone right--and the Cuban sandwich is just fine for my norte americano taste. I need to try more things.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed April 11, 2017

While the place doesn't look like much, the Latin food is excellent. I have grabbed take out from here many times, always satisfied.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed January 29, 2017

Great Lunch bar and the home fried potatoes are the bomb!! Ribs, Roast Pork Peccadillo and Cuban Sandwiches are a must

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 25, 2017

I eat here last Friday and everything was delicious. Black beans, white rice, sweet plantains and Cuban style roast pork. Before I use to eat this only while traveling south Miami. Now I found a hiding spot!!

Date of visit: January 2017