“BEST BEDS EVER!!!”

Holiday Inn Express Inverness
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Lecanto
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed July 5, 2014

I wrote a review and the email responding from the hotel came through as a blank email, although I enjoyed my stay a lot and found the hotel extremely clean and much nicer than I anticipated, I did have a couple concerns and voiced them in my review, I see that my review was never posted, I guess that's just like when I had the concern and said something it was brushed under the rug and not taken seriously!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Laurie W
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Thank you, Laurie, for taking the time to review our hotel. On review sites we have no control over what posts and what does not post unfortunately. I am sorry to hear that you felt as though your concerns weren't heard. If you don't mind taking a moment to let us know, we would be more than happy to listen to your feedback. We take our guest feedback very seriously as it is our only way to improve upon our service and product. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and our comfy beds! Please let us know what concerns you had by emailing us directly at holidayinninverness@hdghotels.com. Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to let others know how we are doing!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a very clean H I Express and was pretty close to where we wanted to be. We arrived late at night but Tim was helpful and even gave us vouchers for dinner. I want to say another very special thank you to Tim for making it possible to check out later than usual since we had the baby to take care of.

• Stayed: June 2014
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2014

Thank you for the wonderful review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! I am pleased to hear that Tim went above and beyond for you. We are fortunate to have a wonderful staff here. I will make sure to pass along your comments to Tim. I hope you were able to enjoy the area. We are minutes from Homosassa Springs Wildlife Park, Three Sisters Springs and Crystal River. Please do visit us again soon!

Reviewed June 28, 2014

We called late in the evening because we were booked at the Plantation at Crystal River and it was horrible. Leanne answered the phone and she was so helpful. We had dogs too. Leanne was great at our check in and throughout our stay she was so understanding with our dogs and was very helpful. Reality is that everyone that works there were very nice and professional. The housekeepers were again very understanding with our dogs there and were very accommodating. The hotel is clean and just amazing. Breakfast is good. We will be staying there often due to work and we are glad we found this hotel. Meghan, the assistant manager, was very helpful with all our questions and accommodating. We have only positive things to say about this hotel and staff. They were very welcoming as we stayed there for 5 days. Thank you so much.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank AUJ242

Thanks so much for the excellent review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! I am pleased to hear we were able to accommodate you and your pups. We are a pet-friendly hotel; however, we also have PURE Allergen-Free rooms available for those guests looking for non-pet rooms. I have passed on your compliments to Leanne and Megan. We thank you for your kind words. All of our staff truly takes pride in taking care of our guests! Please remember us next time you're in the area. We enjoy welcoming back familiar faces.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Just returned from a 7-day stay at the Lecanto Holiday Inn Express. I have only positive comments about this location. EVERY contact with a staff member was met with a smile, a positive attitude, and immediate assistance. The employees at this location are amazingly courteous, warm, and helpful. Destiny, who works the breakfast area provided a wealth of information on services (we were visiting to help my senior Mom get organized), and happenings in the area, she is a true blessing! After a long day cleaning and organizing at my Mom's house, it was great to come back to the Holiday Inn, relax in the pool (my kids needed it), and finally collapse into the comfortable beds. The pillows are AMAZING...the kids loved the soft, and my sister and I loved the firm! Thanks a million times over for a great home away from home experience. We will definitely stay at this very clean and comfortable location next time we're in the area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor, a few doors down from the side entrance. We were in bed late every ni...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Liana, thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! I am pleased to hear you had an excellent stay and enjoyed our wonderful staff. As you mentioned, our hotels offers the comfy-est beds in town! I will be sure to pass along your compliments to Destiny. I hope you enjoyed our hot, delicious breakfast featuring eggs, sausage, pancakes, fresh fruit and more! Please do visit us again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had a great experience at the LaCanto Holiday Inn Express. arrives late at night. Leann, the desk worker was amazing! Very accommodating to my children. Really went above and beyond to make my kids feel comfortable and get us settled. Rooms were clean. Breakfast staff was friendly.

• Stayed: June 2014
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Thank you for the excellent review of our award-winning Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! We are thrilled to hear that you had an excellent stay experience with us. Leanne and all of our staff members strive to go above and beyond for each of our guests. We want you to feel at home and to leave feeling completely satisfied! I hope you were able to enjoy some of our beautiful Citrus County area while you were here. We are minutes from Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park, the Rainbow River, Three Sisters Springs and Kings Bay! We are known as the "Gem of the Nature Coast." Please visit us again soon! We always enjoy welcoming back familiar faces.

Reviewed June 12, 2014

I come to this area to visit family each year and am so glad I found the Holiday Inn Express. The staff is very friendly and seem to truly enjoy their jobs and each other. The room is always clean and has a mini fridge and microwave. Beds are super comfortable. The breakfast does alternate the eggs and meat (bacon/sausage etc), there is always fruit, cereal and bagels but the fresh pancake station is a favorite. The morning paper is available. There is a nice pool with towels that has a great shaded area to allow relief from the sun while still enjoying some time outside. The only thing that was a bit off this last trip was that if I was in room when they were cleaning rooms, they didn't come back or even knock to check when room would be available. I was out of the room by 10 each day and the room didn't get cleaned twice.

Room Tip: May want to avoid 1st floor so that you don't hear lobby and cafe noises. I prefer a room on the...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Thank you, Melanie, for the excellent review of our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! We thank you for being a loyal guest and greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean room and our delicious, hot breakfast! We do strive to go above and beyond for each and every guest. I am sorry to hear that we fell short in cleaning your room while you were out for the day. While it is no excuse, we have a very new crew within our housekeeping department and it seems we need to do a bit of retraining. I have communicated this to the general managers, and it will be addressed. I am happy that we can provide you with a home away from home while you visit your family here in the Citrus County area. We look forward to seeing you upon your next trip to the area!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This Holiday Inn Express is not in a tourist area of Florida, but if you need to stay in the area it is a nice place to stay. Rooms have mini fridges, and microwaves. There is an outside pool that was clean and nice. They do provide pool towels. The staff at the front desk were very helpful. On the down side the free breakfast was only so so.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Michelle B, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Inverness, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Inverness-Lecanto! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our heated, outdoor swimming, friendly staff and the comforts of your room. We take great pride in maintaining our hotel grounds and rooms! I am sorry to hear that our complimentary, hot breakfast offerings weren't appealing to you. We do provide the Holiday Inn Express brand standard breakfast offerings featuring made to order pancakes, gooey cinnamon rolls, eggs, turkey sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, bagels and cereals! We do try our best to provide something for everyone on our breakfast buffet. For those wanting a more extensive menu, we are within a few miles of Rustic Ranch and other restaurants that have full breakfast menu. Again, thank you for review and we hope to see you again in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lecanto
Holiday Inn Express Crystal River
Comfort Suites near Rainbow Springs
Quality Inn Crystal River
Quality Inn Crystal River
#9 of 9 in Crystal River

Been to Holiday Inn Express Inverness? Share your experiences!