It was a nice stay. The rooms were clean and in good condition. The housekeepers accomodated our requests for additional towels and a change of sheets without problem. (The towels weren't as large as those at the Waldorf Astoria in Orlando, but in much better condition - no holes, long strings hanging from them.) The breakfast room staff was pleasant except one woman on our first morning there. The front desk staff that we saw at the hotel weren't particularly friendly, but the male who answered the phone when we called to confirm our reservation was really personable and helpful. The best part was the automated pancake maker in the breakfast room! We would definitely stay again when visiting family in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the comfort of the new Inverness/Lecanto Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites. This Inverness, Florida, hotel is located in beautiful Citrus County, a fantastic destination for both leisure and business travelers.All guests stay in oversized rooms, with plush bedding, oversized work desk, small fridge and microwave and complimentary high speed internet access. Satellite TV can be watched on your 32 inch flat screen TV. While staying at this Inverness, Florida hotel, enjoy amenities that include an outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness center and free hot breakfast bar. Business services include faxing, copying, printing and available computer use. Families will love staying at this Inverness, Florida green certified hotel, located just off Highway 44. The hotel offers convenient access to several local attractions, including the Homosassa Springs State Wildlife Park and world-class golf courses. Other nearby activities include fishing charters, diving for Gulf scallops as well as manatee tours on Crystal River or King's Bay. With advance notice, the front desk can make discounted reservations for guided manatee tours. Directly across from the hotel is the 157,000 acre Withlacoochee State Forest offering an array of outdoor activities from off-road motorcycling to hunting, hiking and fishing. The Withlacoochee State Trail is a 46-mile long paved rails to trails bicycle path, the longest in the state. Business travelers can enjoy the convenient location of our hotel in Inverness, FL. Situated between Inverness and Crystal River, this hotel offers close proximity to local businesses such as Wal-Mart, the Citrus Memorial Hospital, Citrus County Courthouse and the Progress Energy Nuclear Power Plant. In addition, there is meeting space for up to 25 people with available audio/visual equipment and free high-speed, wireless Internet. An assortment of restaurants and bars are nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Inverness reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Inverness Hotel Lecanto
- Holiday Inn Inverness
- Holiday Inn Express Lecanto
- Lecanto Holiday Inn