“Our First Visit to The Rusty Duck”
Review of Rusty Duck Restaurant - CLOSED

Rusty Duck Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We have lived in Citrus County for several years and be meaning to Try this wonderful place to Eat in our area. Well we did and enjoyed our meal. I had the Steal Lorraine and it was very good, my wife had the shrimp and Scallops in alfredo over pasta and enjoyed it greatly. The Staff was very helpful and did a excellent job. We enjoyed our visit and meal and be sure not to wait so long for our next visit.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Enough said about the outside... This is a central florida tucked away TREASURE! BEAU was the BEST server EVER! Knew all the questions about the menu, some in French. We went on a Thursday evening. Reservations are a must. Bring your own Vino. We chose a cupcake Moscato... Great! Alan and I both had different versions of shrimp and they were delicious! The seafood bisque is a MUST! Entrees take a little time after the salads, but this was OK because my husband and I actually had some time to talk!!! Will definately go again. I don't know the chefs name, but my hats off to you! A REALLY delightful dinner...

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Pulling up with 10 golfing buddies we hesitated to go in for our reservation due to the run down and overgrown look of the place. I dragged everyone inside over their protests. Then we ordered from the extensive menu. Our server was very efficient with the big party. Then the food started pouring out of the kitchen. WOW - every dish was great! The owner came over and introduced herself and we gave her and her praise. I just wish she would spend some real money on the exterior and interior of the place. It's pretty old and tired. SO DON'T let the exterior put you off, give the Rusty Duck a try. However, get the Queen cut of Prime Rib the King size would feed 5 people.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Outside looks like a 3rd world country, but the menu is great and the chef really knows what she's doing. BYO wine, with a very small corkage fee. Great!

1  Thank Central_Florida_MJH8
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We made reservations at 5pm for my birthday. The décor wasn't modern but it wasn't horrible either. The staff is pleasant and they really know their dishes. The meals were wonderful and we got full on the salad and soup that comes with the meals before our dishes came out. I ordered the shrimp stuffed with krab meat and my boyfriend ordered the scallops in alfredo. They also allow you to bring your own bottle of wine for a very small corkage fee of $2 which was awesome! We'll be back again to try some of their other many menu items!

1  Thank Katie K