“Be ready to wait”

Add it.
Dunkin'
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Lecanto
Reviewed September 28, 2017

I was trying to be a good Nana so i took my grandchildren here on the way to school for a treat. Thankfully, I left early or they would have been late. This store is located inside a convenience store. Mornings and evenings are usually crowded .

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed March 22, 2017 via mobile

This location never disappoints! They're coffee is always on point and a great variety of donuts. We usually go at least once a week

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed August 22, 2016

First I'll say I really like their coffee. The donuts are not made on the premises, but they are good; sometimes you can tell they're not fresh. Seating is limited, but they have a drive-in window. Staff is friendly. It's a typical Dunkin' that is part of a gas station store.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016

You could get a hint at the quality of this donut shop as it's connected to a gas station. (Mobile) A big selection but I was not happy with any of them. I'm not sure but I don't think the donuts are made on site. They often have coupons for discounts but A better product would be preferred to a discounted price.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Of all the Dunkin shops in the county, this location is by far the best. They get you through the drive thru ASAP and will make a vanilla chai hot or iced.

Date of visit: February 2016

Been to Dunkin'? Share your experiences!