“Paige's has the best hamburgers and french fries”
Review of Paige's Root Beer

Paige's Root Beer
Ranked #1 of 2 Quick Bites in Lecanto
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Paige's has a large number of hamburger and hot dog choices. Hamburgers can even have cooked onions, and everything else one would like on a hamburger. Paige's root beer is also excellent.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Stopped here on a whim. The burgers were good and the root beer was very tasty. Prices were cheap which is always nice. The staff was very friendly. It was a bit hectic but they handled it well. Save room for the banana pudding. I’m going back just for that.

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in Paige's with family. Food was incredible. One of the best burgers I have ever had. Staff was extremely friendly. Can't wait to stop back on my next trip back to Florida.

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Good eating and friendly. Small place for our 5 kids. Lettuce, tomato extra cost? Perfect for the quick in and out lunch. Will have to try the Inverness location to compare.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Just had a quick lunch here today. Great burgers, wife had the double cheeseburger and I had the triple. Great guy behind the counter, when we told him it was our first time, he said let me do my spiel. Explained that everything is fresh, never frozen. And you could taste it! Worth checking it out, but bring cash, no credit cards excepted. I like that, too!

Date of visit: July 2018