“A Little taste of Cuba”

Havana House Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Lecanto
Cuisines: Cuban
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Always good food. Great cuban sandwiches and I love the beans and rice with some hot sauce. They have some outdor seating for those cooler days.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

This quaint place is just perfect for great tasting foods. Staff & owners work hard to satisfy their customers. My favorite dish is their pulled pork sandwich with mojo sauce & fried plantains. They have a variety of signature dishes as well that are tasty & sooooo good.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

The place is small with outdoor restrooms. You get a key from staff and go outside the restaurant to a restroom. The night we went it was raining, so you get soaked. The food is pre-prepared not fresh. I ordered pulled pork and it had so much mojo all I tasted was the salty over done food. Will never go back.

Rosa R, Owner at Havana House Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

I would like to state that you can please some of the people some of the time. You seem to have been too harsh with your comment regarding our bathroom. I have been there for 9 years we never advertised it as a large restauarant. Our MOJO pulled pork is our signature dish and most customers ask for extra mojo because it is soooooo goood! Our food is not salted at all we season with spices citrus juices and garlic and yes there is alot of garlic in our food. We appreciate all who read these reviews and please remember small business needs local support..

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Great sandwiches - love the Cobbie, and drinks are good. I have been here on multiple occasions and have never been disappointed by the sandwiches or quesadillas. The Latin food is passable, I have had better locally....it can be a little crowded at times and service is hit or miss. Don't sign up for their emails and try to unsubscribe later - they never stop sending them :/

Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Always good food, service and specials. A true family fun business. This is a local gem. Great Cuban coffee I had the ropa veiho. Cuban pot roast. Very tender and succulent have bad Cuban sandwiches and wraps and enjoy them every time