“Tummy ache :-(”

Ranked #32 of 91 Restaurants in Lauderhill
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Tummy ache :-(”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

We've eaten here twice and both times, my husband and brother got a severe case of the tummy aches. We won't be visiting this restaurant again.

Visited September 2011

Grove Hill, Alabama
“Wish I lived closer”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Made 700 mile drive for car dealer, 700 to go, needed a short break and some good food. Got lucky with this stop. I had steak, rice, salad. All good. Rice looked plain and boring. Tasted great! I didn't think I would eat that much. Wrong. Salad dressing (I think that's what it was) on table was spicy so go easy. Co-driver had grilled (?) chicken, said it was good.
Reading comments on poor service, I think this location need more grownups willing to crack the whip.

• Visited June 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Spanish Delight”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

Not your typical chain restaurant cuisine, thus very interesting. The seafood dishes are very tasty, altough a tad salty. Reasonably priced with minimalist dining area. Try something different!

• Visited March 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Nasty and rude attitude!!!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Went to try for the first time since someone told me they did seafood and I am vegetarian fish only. Most spansih style seafood is usually good so I decided to give it a try. First the cashier was rude at the counter because I didn't just know what I wanted to order. After sensing her extreme annoyance I told her I have never eaten there so give me some time to figure out what I want. She then disappeared. They were very rude when I asked them how they prepared the items--such as if they fried of steamed them..very sarcastic and spoke and laughed among themselves in spanish. Most had thick accents..and one of the workers (not knowing that I can actually understand spanish) made fun of my pronounciation of fork....ironic. Very unprofessional and rude staff. Needless to say I was so angry I threw away the food because I did not trust them and was disgusted. If they can be so overtly rude--what will they do in the kitchen..I will never go there again. The food looked gross as well. When since is rice and beans 2 sides???? Just very bad experience..NEVER AGAIN. Most employers need to realize that their employees attitude affects their business. I may try another branch..but not this one.

• Visited October 2011
“good, fast eats”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

their chicken, rice, beans, and tostones are so good! and their prices are so affordable.