“It Doesn't Have To Be Tuesday To Go To Ruby Tuesday.....”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #25 of 93 Restaurants in Lauderhill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I go here often. The food is really good, and the atmosphere and seating is comfortable. Ellen and her staff are great. I have never had bad service here. They also email coupons if you sign up for it. Lots of good shopping in the area too, so this is a good place to take a break. The bar is nice and the salad bar is one of the best. I will definately eat there again....and so should you! Two rabbit ears up!!
(\ (\
( -.-)
o_(")(")

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We've been to this restaurant many times and our experiences vary from great service and food to horrible service and food. The saving grace every time is the salad bar. It's always fresh and I've always had a good salad. I've learned to stay away from the ribs and or seafood because I'm always disappointed. Usually the burgers are pretty good. It always depends on the day and the server as to how the service is.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My family and I went here to try their new Pretzel Burgers, which are basically a burger on a pretzel bun. The majority of our group were interested in giving them a taste test. We made a reservation, so we were seated quickly. From the moment that we sat, the service was top notch, Our waiter, David, was very attentive to our needs. Our drinks were constantly refilled and dirty dishes disappeared before our eyes. We had a variety of dinners, including lobster, chicken, crab cakes, and burgers. Everything was cooked as we specified. Everyone enjoyed their meals. My only small complaint was that the pretzel bun was a little soggy. This was the first day of the promotion, so I will give it another try. We all left feeling full and happy.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Ruby Tuesday is in the same family as Chili's, Friday's, Applebee's, etc. It's TV dinner fare.

This location is pretty spacious for a Tuesday's, nice looking and convenient.

The highlight is definitely the salad bar, which is usually fresh, well stocked and great tasting. It has a limited amount of other side dishes besides the create your own salad, such as seafood salad and macaroni salads, etc. The crisp croutons they have are also delicious.

Their regular food items are just that. Pretty regular. Small portions, lot of menu hype over not much food and regular taste. Nothing that you will need to write a review about. What you might have to write a review about here is the staff. They usually less than personable and just rude.

We came in one night about an hour and half before closing. There were several tables of people in there. Waiter looked like we were bothering him just by showing up. He barely greeted us, hastily took our drink order, brought them back after about 6-8 minutes and then took off. Came back to take our orders and went about cleaning the restaurant, all the while complaining at a fair volume to a co-worker about the cleaning, the time, the customers and having to be there in general. All in earshot of the customers.

Came back once to check on drinks and didn't again until the check. In several visits, have NEVER seen, heard or been approached by a manager. It's my experience [in management - and as a customer] that in these environments you typically make your face seen and check in on customers every now and again. Not the case here.

Anyhow, don't let it scare you off if you're in the area and want a good, quick, salad bar. it's worth a stop in for that. If you get the bad servers, you just save on a tip and still enjoy a nice salad bar.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

What can you say about a chain restaurant. In most cases they are all the same. In this case, you get the usual Ruby Tuesday menu and salad bar. I must say that this location had a very nice room with a comfortable layout. The server was ok, but could have been a little more personable. She said the right words but they sounded rehearsed, not natural. The salad bar was particularly nice and fresh. My fish tacos were ok, but the fish got drowned out by the toppings. I would have liked to taste the fish. My wife had her usual vege trio, which she said was good. Overall, the restaurant did not disappoint us, but we don't set a very high standard for chain restaurants.