“Pretty Good Deli”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Today I had a really good Ruben and a New York knish the the meat was very lean with lots of flavor and the bread was grilled nicely.
I had a nice time chatting with the owner he is quite friendly and the service was good too.

2  Thank Hstergo

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I used my Groupon today. It was a VERY bad experience. The manager insisted that I could not use it unless I purchased at least $20 worth of food. She was VERY rude/cold/obsessed/ and finally decided that I was right after rereading the Groupon and not finding a minimum purchase listed on it, though she never acknowledged I was right. This process kept me at the cashier arguing for at least 10 minutes, raising my blood pressure and generally making me mad as hell. How can a place of business employ someone like this, as manager no less??!! I thought the Groupon idea was to encourage new business and give people a 'good taste' of restaurants. She finally conceded when I pointed out that it was the tax that needed to be paid in full regardless of the amount deducted for the groupon. Then she had the nerve to ask me if I intended to tip and how much!! How inappropriate! And it was all because my total came to $19.98 instead of 'over $20".

1  Thank TheOceanHideaway
Reviewed June 16, 2013

There is not a lot of choices for decent deli's and Pastrami Club is by far the best. Actually I am hard press to think of a better deli in Broward County.

1  Thank GoBlue-RJK1977
Reviewed June 15, 2013

chicken soup is absolutely the best in this area. typical kosher-style menu. excellent complimentary health salad on the table along with sour and half-sour pickles. the food is always delicious, and the service is prompt, courteous and friendly. soup, entree, and desert for under $13.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is the 2nd time I have had a nice lunch with a fairly large group at Pastrami Club in Lauderhill..and both times I was very well pleased.

The food was really good...loved the pickles they graciously put out as soon as you sit down!
I had the Reuben sandiwich and it was delicious, piled thick with meat.
Cole slaw is also yummy and not too overly "creamy".

I was very impressed with the pleasant waitresses who handled a fairly large group/s very well ..and with good humor. They were a delight.

Owner was also very friendly and accomodating, this is a place I will return