“Best Deli in West Broward”
Review of Pastrami Club - CLOSED

Pastrami Club
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed June 16, 2013

There is not a lot of choices for decent deli's and Pastrami Club is by far the best. Actually I am hard press to think of a better deli in Broward County.

1  Thank GoBlue-RJK1977

Reviewed June 15, 2013

chicken soup is absolutely the best in this area. typical kosher-style menu. excellent complimentary health salad on the table along with sour and half-sour pickles. the food is always delicious, and the service is prompt, courteous and friendly. soup, entree, and desert for under $13.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

This is the 2nd time I have had a nice lunch with a fairly large group at Pastrami Club in Lauderhill..and both times I was very well pleased.

The food was really good...loved the pickles they graciously put out as soon as you sit down!
I had the Reuben sandiwich and it was delicious, piled thick with meat.
Cole slaw is also yummy and not too overly "creamy".

I was very impressed with the pleasant waitresses who handled a fairly large group/s very well ..and with good humor. They were a delight.

Owner was also very friendly and accomodating, this is a place I will return

Reviewed May 17, 2012

I have been to a number of deli type places and this has to rate as the bottom of the list in both food taste, quality and service. We arrived shortly after they opened for lunch on a Sunday. We were harldy there 30 minutes when the workers began hammering at table nearby making a racket. You would have thought they could have either done this before the restaurant opened, or waited until it was closed. I finally had to say something to get them to stop. The waitress was rude at first when we wanted to switch tables to sit at a bigger table where we didn't feel so crowded. We dined at the restaurant for lunch and all four of us in our party were disappointed with the food. I had a chicken salad sandwich and couldn't even eat half of it. My elderly relatives didn't enjoy their matzo ball soup, which is a favorite of theirs. The pastrami said it was lean on the menu, but was anything but. Next time I'm in the area visiting I'll drive a few miles further and go to TooJays. have never been disappointed eatiing there.

2  Thank itsallgood4me
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Pastrami Club seems to be a restaurant style that is slowly fading away...and it's too bad! The food here is delicious, no matter what you choose from their wide-selection of choices. They are reasonably priced and the portions are HUGE! They are they type of sandwiches you see at Carnegie Deli in NY, huge and piled high.

Their omelets are also delicious as well as the knishes....yum! There are so many things to choose from, you shouldn't have any problems finding at least one thing. I would recommend going to check it out. You'll be happy you did!