“Huge Burritos”

Cuisines: Mexican
Sunrise, Florida
“Huge Burritos”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

They make custom huge burritos here. They don't speak good English so if you don't know some Spanish your order maybe messed up. The food is ok.

Visited June 2014

Fort Lauderdale
“Not for Me”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I wanted Mexican, it was right around the corner and my friend recommended it so I went.

He raved about the burger and how good it was but I was thinking more along the lines of tacos so I got a beef Burrito. It was a generous size and stuffed with plenty of meat but I didn't really like it. I can't pinpoint what I didn't like, but I felt like something was missing - more seasoning, more cheese, perhaps. It was fresh and had all the fixing for something great; my tastebuds just weren't agreeing.

So back to the burger that my friend was raving about. Those that love the egg on top of their burger may be impressed, but those like me, who don't like a burger full of sauces to the point that your bread becomes a soggy mess will be less impressed. I found it to be very average at best, but if an egg and a good size meat patty is what you are going for, you will be satisfied.

The restaurant decor isn't very inviting (extremely dull and plain), but the staff is very friendly and warm. The potential is there and I can see why people like this place, just for whatever reason, I didn't.

• Visited April 2014
“Yuck”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

The food was average. The chicken was gummy and fatty. There was hair in my food and I didn't bother to complain. The beans were good. The counter lady is extremely friendly. The food was actually pretty bad and I would not go back ever again.

Hollywood, Florida
“Finally West Coast Tacos in South Florida”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stopped in for a quick dinner and found what I've been looking for. Tacos that remind me of the ones you get from the famous L.A Taco trucks. Fast and friendly service, It's called Chicano Express so I wasn't expecting anything fancy.and neither should you but for this style of meal it was just right. $6.25 got me three generous tacos stuffed with carnitas, fresh chopped onions, cilantro and even some chips on the side. I sampled three delicious sauces that really hit the spot. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited January 2014
“Delicious!!!!”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

I had the best horchata that I ever tried, I ordered a Pachuco Burrito, everything was so tasty!! Delicious food, good portions and good prices, what else you can ask for??

• Visited December 2013