“Twosdays!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 19, 2014

This place isn't all that great other than on Twosdays when they have $2 Hurricanes and appetizers (which are very small by the way).

The other plus are the Steampots, which actually have seasoning (not just that salty water taste) and are a lot more affordable than most other seafood places.

The decor is seriously lacking, its not the cleanest, the food is pretty subpar, and the service needs much improvement but if you like seafood and are looking for a deal (maybe at a cost), it is surely way better than Red Lobster (not that is saying much).

Reviewed March 31, 2014

Saturday March 29. This used to be one of our favorite go to places for a family birthday. Not any more! I called to make a reservation and I got some snippy little witch that said "We don't take reservations only a call ahead seating 30 minutes prior to arrival." So I said " okay , well it is 31 minutes before we want to arrive, so it is a party of 11 for 5PM, and our party consists of 3 babies so you probably should put us away from the general area so we do not interfere with other guests". And she replies," well it isn't like we are going to set you up now, you just come in and you can pick your seat then."

My son and law and his wife got there first with their 4 kids and were seated in the main dining room in the back by the wait area drink station. They just pulled together a bunch of tables in a row. We arrived next with the rest of the group. Service was SLOW, SLOWER and Slowest. The babies got tired of sitting, snacking and coloring. The food came out piece meal. Great to have a huge crab pot in front of you and no butter after you ask for multiple times and then you get 5 containers for this large group. Then my son in law doesn't even get his meal until most everyone else is done, and by that time the Moms had to take the babies out of the restaurant because they refused to sit still and be quiet. So no desert for us, no nice relaxing early Saturday dinner, and no singing Happy Birthday to the two adults who were having one. Oh and did I mention that the table that they sat us at was right under an AC duct that was constantly dripping water on the table? Did we see a Manager? No. All we saw was this poor waiter who was trying to do the best he could. At least we tipped him good for trying.

One of my grandkids wanted a replacement tee shirt because hers had gotten ruined, after that dinner she simply said, "Nana, forget out it". Yes, my sentiments exactly!.

1  Thank Donna M
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This is, without question, the dirtiest restaurant I have ever seen. There are stains from something running down the walls that look like they have been there for years!! I tried to talk to management about it but they don't seem to care.

Food was average and overpriced. Server ignored me after she brought the food. Tried and tried to get her attention for a drink refill, but she pretended to not notice as she walked around, trying to look busy in a near empty restaurant.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Their food is just ok and so is the service. If you want something more than fast food then this is for you.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

After reading some of the negative Trip Advisor reviews I almost did not go today. I use Trip Adviser all over the world for vacations and have never been disappointed.

I used the web site coupon to get their crab nachos, which were hot and delicious. (Enough for two people) I ordered a New orleans Paella which had clams, mussels, shrimp and scallops over delicious rice, red and green peppers, onions, tomato sauce and two pieces of Texas Toast. All of this for $16! I say that to they strange person who said the restaurant was expensive with small portions. (Must be a local restaurant owner!)

My wife had Joe's special steak, which ordered medium rare was soft and delicious with french fries and broccoli for $13!! Waitress was pleasant and attentive, the rest room, while needing a freshening up of paint was fine and the experience was good. i will be back!

read your reviews carefully and go by the majority, as many negative reviews are from people that I would not like to meet!

2  Thank striper2fisherman