“I wish I had a restaurant like Delacaseas back home in Central New York.”
Review of Delacaseas

Delacaseas
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Contemporary, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: THE SECRET IS OUT Now serving dinner with Chef Carlos Fernandez (formerly of Hilife Café)daily specials a quirky casual atmosphere with an always fresh and tantalizing menu come see what everyone is talking about.
Liverpool, New York
“I wish I had a restaurant like Delacaseas back home in Central New York.”
Reviewed March 7, 2011

As I turned the beater on the door which served as a door knob to enter this quaint, little, eatery, I knew I was in for a treat. Helen, who a serves as a hostess and server makes you feel like she has know you for years. Her friendly attitude and help with the menu is just the beginning for an excellent eating experience. John Salvatore, the owner and head chef, goes out of his way to make you feel at home as he brings a snack to you while you wait a few minutes for your food. I ordered the chicken pie with a side order of greens. The flaky crust reminded me of the texture of the apple turnovers I ate as a youngster. It was unbelievable as it encased the chicken, stuffing, cranberries, etc. I had to take some on the road because the portion was so much. I returned the next day for a vegetable quiche which was to die for. They even prepared a tunafish sandwich for me to take on the plane. Delacaseas made my stay in Lauderdale by the Sea so much more enjoyable.

• Visited February 2011