“Great Place”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Corelli's Food
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
new york
“Great Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2009

I love going in Corellis I feel like i am at home! The family is wonderful... The food is GREAT!!!! I come every winter... You should try it out...

Ft Lauderdale Florida
“Disappointing Visit”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2008

This was the fifth visit in about as many months at Corelli’s and until that night when I brought Family visiting from out of town, I had no problems with this establishment. That night when 9 of us dined there may just be my last. They made an error on our bill and said they checked it twice and with a stern attitude said it was correct. Not one to make a scene I paid the entire bill and figured out later on that they overcharged me by $22. They are very warm on the outside but beware because when you ask for ANYTHING (like a slice of Italian bread I ordered for my father’s meal) they bring out a loaf of bread and charge you $4 for it. I ordered a hoagie once time and the owner said “ I hope you enjoy this I added a fresh piece of prosciutto for you” When I got my check, he charged me for it….What type of strategy is that !!??? I feel bad about it because I DID enjoy going there but Burn me once shame on you burn me twice……looking for a new Italian Place !!

3 Thank acjama
Ankeny, Iowa
“Great Italian and I know Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2008

I took my wife to Lauderdale by the Sea for her 50th birthday in Feb of 2007. I noticed Corelli's several times while walking in the area. Since my family is Italian we decided to stop in. Wow, were we glad we did. This is no 4 or 5 star restaurant. It is small, mostly take-out with several tables to dine at. It is also a small italian grocery. It is a small, family run operation. The father, who is from Sicily, greeted us each time we stopped in, which was often. The whole family works there and the grandkids stopped in also. As nice as the friendly, family atmosphere was, the food was the best. My grandmother and grandfather were from Italy and my mother and aunts have been cooking Italian food all their lives, mostly from scratch. I hope none of them ever see this review because I've never had better Italian food than what we had at Corelli's. They have the best sauce I've ever tasted. The pasta, cheeses and every other ingredient were fresh and delicious. Combine the friendly, family atmosphere with the best Italian food you'll ever eat and you'll know why this is a place you must try. We will be returning to Lauderdale by the Sea this summer and we can't wait to see our new friends at Corelli's again.

4 Thank llmrfan