“Come hungry!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 28, 2011

We tried Correlli's while on vacation at the recommendation of hotel staff - oh my gosh - the food was wonderful! The restuarant itself has very little seating, I would guess seats 30 people at the most and the walls are lined with wine and canned goods. Family run business, you almost feel as if you're in a family dining room. They brought out these wonderful little garlic rolls, dripping with garlic butter and sprinkled with parmesan cheese - just heavenly. Actually I would have been completely satisfied if at this point dinner was over. I ordered the Antipasto Salad, my husband ordered the stromboli and our son ordered the Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. Each of our entrees could have easily served 2 people and the stromboli probably 3. Everything was wonderful and we would definitely visit again if we return to the area.

1  Thank jotirico

Reviewed June 14, 2011

If you are looking for a quaint but not so out of the way Italian cuisine....LOOK NO FURTHER. Our party of four each tried a different entree. The quality of each of the dishes was wonderful and portions all required take home containers. They also have a nice wine selection with decent prices . A HINT, buy the wines by the bottle for a great savings. . Attentive service and an at home feeling (BEING THAT THERE ARE ONLY ABOUT 10 TABLES) make the experience that much more enjoyable. The restaurant is attached to an Italian deli and pizza take-out in case you choose to go that way.

2  Thank N1A
Reviewed April 2, 2011

The pizza was great and very large. All the meals were huge and enough to share. The stuffed shells were great also. Prices a great value $12-16. The walk from the public beach was only a few blocks but a great place to go. Charming and great family italian food.

1  Thank Seiler5
Reviewed January 15, 2011

This place has it's own special character. Great pizza and Italian specialties. And the service is great. We come here everytime we come to LBTS.

Reviewed May 11, 2010

My boyfriend and I were visiting LBTS for vacation/business. We always like to check out Italian grocery stores and restaurants. We stopped in to check out the menu and their stock. We were planning to come back later for dinner and even buy a couple of unique items on their shelves. My BF is Calabrian and was trying to make conversation with the owner who is Sicilan. He acted like my BF had no idea what he was talking about. There is NO room to move in this place. When looking at the grocery items, you are actually hovering over someone's table. Uncomfortable! There was a woman stuffing her face at one of the front tables who later turned out to be the owner's wife. My BF was sitting at a table in the very CRAMPED front of the place when a waitress (daughter?) tried to get a bottle of beer out of the cooler. The table is right up against it. She banged it on the cooler door and it broke. Her disgusted look said it all. The woman at the table said "he's in her way!!" He was SITTING AT A TABLE!! How could he be in her way? Oh, I know, there is too much STUFF all over the place. Anyway, the owner told him not to help pick up the broken bottle and move out of the way. Needless to say, at that, we left and didn't come back for dinner. Who knows if the food was good or not. At this point, all I can say with attitudes and treatment like that from the OWNER et al, WHO CARES!