“Lovely kebabs”

Keese's Simply Delicious
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: One Block from the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL Gourmet American - Mediterranean Food. Gyros, Greek Salads, Hamburgers, Fried Chicken, and more......
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Tasty fast food, open late for post drink munchies! Its a nice little family run establishment with a good range of fast foods from burgers, falafel, barbeque ribs, gyros as well as healthier options of salads, wraps and subs. We had chicken gyros with salad which was filling, tasty and good value for money.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is a super hole in the wall restaurant. Has limited seating, but the menu is extensive. Greek, Italian, Subs, Sandwiches, Kabobs, Fried Chicken, Burgers - they do it all. And, they do it well. The owners/staff are really friendly. Prices are a bargain for what you get.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were stuck in our hotel last Saturday due to rain. We decided to order dinner from Keese's. We were not disappointed. I ordered the burger and fries and it was fabulous. The only thing I was disappointed in was I ordered extra ketsup, and, when the order arrived I didn't receive any ketsup at all. I called the cafe back and they sent some over but I was already done with my meal by the time it arrived. I did forgive them as the food was sooo good that I didn't even need the ketsup at all. Try the french fries if you can. They are AWESOME!!! Thanks KSD!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great food at a good price. Speedy service & cheerful staff. The place is a hole in the wall, one that never disappoints & will keep me coming back.

Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

The food is soo delicious!!! The menu is bery big, a lot of excellent choices! Place is always crowded, people know it and come back to it! Great for take out too!