“Place Doesn't Give Change, Good food, not cheap,”

Keese's Simply Delicious
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: One Block from the beach in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL Gourmet American - Mediterranean Food. Gyros, Greek Salads, Hamburgers, Fried Chicken, and more......
Ontario, Canada
“Place Doesn't Give Change, Good food, not cheap,”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I ordered the buffalo chicken sub with fries, and it was delicious. The service was a little slow, but the place was very busy. The prices are only slightly less than a typical sit down restaurant, so was a little expensive in my opinion.

The one thing that bothered me is that they don't give change (I didn't see any sign stating this either). I believe our total was $19.43 (for two people). I gave them a $20 and then waited for the lady to give me my 57 cents change. After a few seconds, she said "That's it. We don't give change." The food wasn't exactly cheap to begin with, so it kind of bothers me that they wouldn't give change. Obviously 57 cents isn't a lot of money, but that still doesn't make it right (or they should at least have a sign posted stating this policy).

I would not return to this place.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank DD8888

Warsaw, Indiana
“Hole in the wall place to go for lunch”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I went with the recommended chicken schwarma, which was a wrap with grilled chicken, and on the side were hummus, tsaziki, (don't think I'm spelling that correctly) and a garlicy mayo that was to die for. My husband had a gyro which he didn't say much about, but ate quickly.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Pastiche46580
NY
“Great food, great selection, great prices”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We LOVED the schwarma and kebobs. Generous portions and very flavorful. The hummus was a little bland for us, but not bad. Would definitely return for the Greek food.

Visited December 2012
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best fried chicken”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Always try and get some fried chicken form this place any time I'm in the area. Great little place that has some nice food. Good value and friendly staff.

• Visited October 2012
Coral Springs, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic and Delicious”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This place is so good!!! Amazing Greek salads, hummus, feta, and grape leaves etc. Everything is fresh and tastes amazing. For being a hole in the wall they definitely are doing things right. All the food has an authentic touch that makes it all the better and the prices are more then affordable.

• Visited September 2012