All reviews continental breakfast dressing area fresh fruit private balcony ocean view room coffee cups palm trees never stay anywhere else location is great common areas three blocks king suite lounge chairs full kitchen lauderdale area shops and restaurants quaint hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2019

Great location and a very friendly staff. Hotel is located on the beach and has a nice pool on the first floor. Best rooms are those with a sea view. Light breakfast is included as well as parking. One of the best places to stay in LBTS.

Room tip: Sea view rooms are best
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 4, 2019

Would Highly Recommend this Hotel. The oceanside accomodations were gorgeous and the staff attended to every detail. The food was excellent in the dining room. Many guests visit annually and I can see why. Definitely will return!

Room tip: Oceanside beautiful
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed February 3, 2019 via mobile

We spent four nights at the Sea Lord in LBTS the last week of January. We paid $280 dollars per night for an oceanfront king room with a full kitchen. The room view was phenomenal, room 403, with a large balcony over the sand and ocean. The staff were over the top pleasant. The hotel was very small but the common areas, pool and restaurant were always clean and shined.
The reason for title and 3 stars: the room-fridge was very old, door and handles dirt stained and warm, minimal dishes and silver ware (no cutlery) and broken toaster. One wine glass and two tall glasses?
The bathroom toilet handle was loose and the bathtub needed resurfaced. Looked really trashy.
Facility-All kinds of rules. Like. You cannot leave the door of balcony open and no windows open. No food or drinks allowed at the pool. Cannot take breakfast plates to your room. Etc.
These things did not bother us so much to ruin our stay. I scrubbed the fridge (although it did not improve it) and my husband fixed the toilet handle. We dealt with the toaster by flipping around our bagels and cooking twice and I was able to get a cutting knife from the kitchen.
All in all we enjoyed our stay. Convenient to the bars, restaurants and stores. Beautiful view and great staff. I would return but not at the price paid. Management should inspect room thoroughly beforehand. Expect not more than a 3 star hotel and you will enjoy.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 3, 2019

The ocean view was lovely from our balcony. Room and all of the hotel was very clean. The staff was the best. Everyone was friendly and helpful from management to housekeeping. Had a delicious meal with all fresh ingredients in the dining room.

Reviewed January 30, 2019 via mobile

I want to take this time to thank Natalia, Richard, Sam for making my stay so, comfortable. The rooms are clean and pleasant. The service was excellent and the food was fresh and delicious. I recommend the Sea Lord Hotel and suites to anyone visiting. The hospitality is simply and opportunity to show love and care. Thank you all for making me feel right at home. Until we meet again. And good-bye for now✈

Trip type: Traveled on business