“Breakfast while in town.”
Review of Athena By The Sea

Athena By The Sea
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Miami, Florida, United States
“Breakfast while in town.”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

Had breakfast here with the family. Food was great, a bit on the expensive side. Service was good. The place was just renovated and it looks great, but it felt like there was no A/C and there were a couple of flies flying in and out of the restaurant. Overall good experience.

Recommend it.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Good choice when dinging out”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

The food was really good, prepared well, hot, and helpfupt. The atmosphere was relaxing. pleasant and clean. The portions for the price were excellent. Waitstaff were very honest (IE - I love dolmathes and the waitress said that they are not like 'home made'). I ordered the Spanokopita. I believe it was freshly made then frozen and heated - BUT - it was still reallly, really good! Everyone else got the gyros. They were not the 'dry' gyros, so they were either homemade or the place found a good gyros vendor.. This is a great choice when dining out!

Visited July 2013
“Outstanding food and service”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We went for an early dinner and had a fabulous time. We had six people in our party and everyone was very pleased with our meals.
The service was excellent. I look forward to going back.

new jersey
“Great Mediterrean Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My niece is in from out of town and wanted to go to a restaurant by the beach, so we decided to give Athena By The Sea a try. We started with the Saginaki which is a Cheese they set on fire and then put it out with lemon and it was delicious. My nece ordered a crab cake and coconut shrimp as she is a teenager and she is familiar with those two seafood dishes. She loved the coconut shrimp, I ordered the baked shrimp and my husbnd ordered the lamb chops both were very tasty. The only thng I would add to all the dises is a drop more salt. The experience was great for my niece and we really enjoyed the food.

Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grilled Snapper”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Open air restaurant a block off the ocean. In the bustle of the town which added to the atmosphere. Newly decorated interior. Same good food. Had grilled snapper (very good) and octopus (outstanding).

Visited June 2013