“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Had a lovely Greek Salad, with a side of olives. My friend had a wonderful Greek meal, followed by a terrific, fresh Greek style dessert! Excellent coffee, quiet, lovely decor. A leisurely lunch, we tend to always eat in most places slightly after lunch crowd. Would recommend for anyone wishing a taste of Greece, and very clean!

1  Thank MASH16

Reviewed January 15, 2013

we ate lunch at Athena's and we very happy that we did! we had the grilled calamari and saganaki for starters. Excellent. we each had a small salad...mine was the Greek salad and my husband's was the Athena with Gyro meat. both of us were completely satisdied. highly recommend. Ate outside...service was great!

2  Thank grandmamc
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have eaten breakfast, lunch and dinner here. And it was all good. The Athena salad is fantastic. The fish and lamb shank at dinner was wonderful. The breakfasts are always good no matter what we eat. And the decor now is beautiful. An excellent neighborhood restaurant

1  Thank Wayne M
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I ordered a crab cake . I thought. It came out flatter than a pancake and maybe a trase of crab. absolutly no flavor at all. My husband ordered the Spinach Pie. Well they need to defrost be for serving to start with and the grey colored green beans that were like mush. I know they have a captive audiance in LBS but how about taking some pride in what you sereve to people. Won't be back.

1  Thank Robin A
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I am a local, love Greek food, and have not eaten there for the last 10 years. We had friends in town and decided to give the appetizers a try Saturday night while watching the band. We were seated with one menu for all 5 of us and the waitress immediately came over and asked us what we would like to order. I asked if we could start with drinks and what type of Cabernet they had. She looked like I asked her a Chinese algebra question and ran to find out and ran back with 2 answers I did not understand but pointed at the single menu on the table. Pita bead was likely from Publix deli and the pizza arrived with no tomatoes as advertised. The calamari breading was undercooked and wet and separating from the meat, sampler platter was inedible except for the meatballs. We continuously searched for our waitress and it took forever to cash out.
The only good thing was the renovated interior and the flaming cheese (saganaki).