“Great place”

Description: Between Bayview Drive & Federal Highway on the North Side
Birkenhead, United Kingdom
“Great place”
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Good solid food at good prices, we went there our 1st day for breakfast and then decided to eat there everyday for the next five. Friendly staff and full of locals.

Florida
“Friendliest ever!”
Reviewed November 6, 2010

Great location! Wonderful down-home breakfast, servers are attentive and run around crazy making customers happy. There is definitely a wait, but it's worth it. The kind of place you like to go because the owners and servers act as they though know you and value your business. Terrific!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Like Eating at your favorite aunt's”
Reviewed October 25, 2010

Great place, wonderful food - fabulous service. There is always a wait but the tables turn fairly quickly. Expect a 20 minute wait or more on the week-end.

Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“HAIR IN FOOD, TWICE!!”
Reviewed September 26, 2010

waitresses are GREAT, super sweet!!
owner is an Inconsiderate unprofessional ignorant man

I ordered an omelette and it had a hair in it, I proceeded to tell my waitress and she kindly took it back to bring another plate back. I get the 2nd plate have 3 bites and find ANOTHER hair. The owner was rude when I mentioned it and told me I was lying the first time, implying that my mother and I were trying to get our food for free. As we paid the bill my mother told him she did not appreciate the way he handled the situation and he was very defensive and RUDE!! I would NEVER go back to this restaurant, from now own I will go to the breakfast place on the pier located 2 mins walking distance from this restaurant.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Helpful, friendly staff, solid food in a cute little place.”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

Our waitress was perfect-prompt, just chatty enough and prompted us to have two of our kids split a pancake special instead of getting two, promising us to get more in a hurry if they finished them (they did not), and offered to split the breakfast meats when they wanted different things. She was great. We were there for breakfast and it was solid. Good cheesy eggs, exceptional homefries, thick breakfast sandwiches. The pancakes were interesting and good-not too fluffy but not thin, moderately moist with what seemed to be a bit of masa flour. Like most places I deduct points for not even offering real maple syrup. Good coffee. The setting is standard Florida coffee shop and very clean. No real view to speak of, but outside there is the always interesting Florida people watching.