“Great Breakfast”

Description: Between Bayview Drive & Federal Highway on the North Side
New Jersey
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Terrific breakfast for a very decent price. Eat indoors or out and people watch while you enjoy your food. Great value.

Windsor, Canada
“Best for breakfast”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

You may wait a bit for a table but not for long...they have amazing breakfast. While i stayed in LBTS i ate there every morning for a week...so good! I have nothing bad to report. The place is decorated with cheesy pictures of the owner and some professional athletes...typical Ma and Pa place.

• Visited February 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
“Think twice”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went there for breakfast before golf and was disappointed with the home fries that came with my meal. They tasted like fish for some reason. My sister didn't like them either. I got an omelet which the egg was so thin it was almost like paper. My sister got a ham and cheese croissant sandwich that was just ok, the ham was a bit salty which I had half of. We switched breakfast midway through because she had wanted sausage in her sandwich but ordered the wrong thing. We had to keep prompting the waitress to refill our coffee mugs so that was a bit of a hassle. Just for the two of us for breakfast it cost 23 bucks! And we had to pay for parking too. Maybe they just had an off day but I would not recommend them for the price we paid.

1 Thank ca_yee
Kalundborg
“Busy in weekends but really good food!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had to wait to be seated for a while and the service was good, excellent breakfast for reasonable prices. Coffee very weak.... that could be improved.

• Visited January 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

All I can say is yum, yum, yum. Clean, delicious, and fast. Staff is also great. Ate here multiple times during my stay.