“Fun clean place”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2009

Visited Village Grille for breakfast on August8, 2009. Fantastic. Omelet was done just the way I like and my potatoes were done crispy. The mimosa was the best I had in a long time. Will go back when I visit Lauderdale by the Sea. Great service too. Very friendly.

1  Thank jayandpatti

Reviewed June 23, 2009

I have eaten here many times over the last ten years. The place seems to improve every year. The NY Strip with garlic mashies is my favorite. To mdine outside and watch the comings and goings from Aruba's is a hoot. Superb!

Reviewed March 15, 2009

Bad Caesar's Salad with bottled dressing for 9.00. Rip off

1  Thank msell716
Reviewed November 12, 2008

We live down the street and go to the Village Grille often. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. We love sitting outside enjoying the view and people watching. The food is fresh and always good -- the grilled shrimp cocktail is wonderful as are the crab quesadillas. We've spent many lazy Sunday afternoons at the bar drinking wine and watching golf.

1  Thank Miss_Lilypoo
Reviewed April 27, 2008

Village Grille is awsome. My favorite dish is the oriental chicken salad Everything is delicioius. The location is great if you are staying at Lauderdale-by-the-sea. Just walk safe area

2  Thank sailemeraude41