“Absolutely excellent!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Absolutely excellent!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Nice small restaurant within steps from the beach! We came here for breakfast! Ordered two omelets, home fries, toast, coffee, and orange juice. The omelets were of good size with fresh ingredients! Home fries perfect crispness! Toast had to have been homemade! Coffee very tasty and orange juice tasted freshly squeezed! Everything about this place was amazing! You must go here, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013

• Finnish first
Woodstock, Georgia
“On the beach”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Great service and great food Roberto was fun to it is nice to have a waiter so nice. It sites right in the center and Beach is with in walking distence . There are little shops around the restrant.

• Visited August 2013
Oxford, Massachusetts, United States
“Superb food and service!!!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Allow me to begin by stating "WOW!!!" I have been down her all week with my wife and daughters. The majority of our meals have been casual; I guess that means "mediocre" in the Pompano Beach area. I have been less than pleased with our meals. I had been searching and looking at reviews for the past three days because today was their day of pampering. They wanted a massage and a "fine dining" experience. I was sweating all week looking for a place with a menu that would accommodate the three of them and not require a second mortgage.

When I dropped them off for their massages, I checked out the dining establishments in the Lauderdale by the Sea area. This place caught my eye. The Bento Box was exceptional. The bartender made a fantastic Manhattan. Our waiter (Peter) was fantastic! I was so very pleased to see smiles on the faces of my daughters and my wife. Well Done Village Grille!!!

• Visited August 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Perfect spot for a causal dinner”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Perfect dinner for our family last night. We all had the Clam Chowder which was wonderful, then dinners were MahiMahi sandwich, steak sandwich, and fresh fish of the day, swordfish. Everything was perfect. Service, location, time it took the food. Will go again. Love the small local feel to the place.

Visited August 2013
Satellite Beach, Florida, United States
“Excellent Food & Service”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Excellent Mahi Mahi! The service was excellent as was the food. Great atmoshphere. You can dine inside or out which is nice. Will return!

Visited August 2013