“Melt in your mouth Mahi”
Review of Village Grille

Village Grille
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Lima, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Melt in your mouth Mahi”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

We stopped in Lauderdale by the Sea to visit family after a Disney vacation. My hubby and I love Mahi but have a hard time getting good Mahi in Ohio. We had the best Mahi we have ever had at this restaurant. It literally melted in your mouth. While yes some of the other reviews mention the cost, it was pricey, it was well worth it! The staff were very nice and friendly and very accomodating to us with our little ones. We will definately eat there again when we are in town visiting family.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Andrea V

• Finnish first
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good but Pricey”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Food was good and served expertly but a bit on the pricey side.

1 Thank Paul D
Roseville, Mi
“Morning fare”
Reviewed November 24, 2011

We ate breakfast here a few times and our orders were cooked to order and guickly. We ate outside on the sidewalk cafe area. Can't go wring here.

South Miami, Florida
“Free breakfast with a purchase of a drink?”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Went to the Village pump for breakfast, sat at the bar and ordered a Mimossa ($3.95) to get free breakfast, the bar-maid was totally unattentive and not at all friendly. After I ordered, the customers to my right were served their food they were not given utensils to eat with and since I was waiting for my food I gave them mine. My food came and I had to ask for utensils to eat with. When I got the check the total was $6.50
FREE BREAKFAST???????
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me, Never Again..........

3 Thank corless227
Victoria, Canada
“Mmm good!!”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

We ate at Village Grille several times and the food was always excellent and the service was great. The blue plate specials were fabulous, especially Meatloaf Monday!! On the Friday night there was a band playing outside and it was great fun - we really enjoyed our meals at the Village Grille and hope to be back one day! We highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited October 2011