Based upon Tripadvisor reviews, we stayed at the High Noon resort for 5 nights during Thanksgiving. The location is right in the heart of the Lauderdale -by-the-Sea beach action, walking distance from great restaurants & right on the beautiful beach. The front office was very helpful. I'd like to especially thank Maureen for her wonderful, nearby Corelli italian restaurant suggestion. Try it. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The pool area is cozy and there are plenty of chairs and lounges. The owner even went out of his way to lend my cash strapped son, cab money to get to the airport. We paid him back. It's not a fancy place, simply a laid back, comfortable, quiet family oriented hotel. A throwback to a simplier era. I'd highly recommend it & will return when we're in that area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The High Noon Beach Resort. We are located directly on 300 feet of one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world where the warm bright sand meets the azure clean waters of The Atlantic Ocean. Our recently renovated resort is located steps away from restaurants, pubs and the famous fishing pier in the heart of Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. A paradise un-surpassed and frequented by guests from around the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your High Noon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Noon Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel High Noon
- High Noon Beach Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida