Relax on the beach, which is about 50 yards from the back gate of the resort.
The rooms are clean, with small convenient kitchens. Last month we stopped in to take another look around the area, and they were starting to renovate many of the rooms.
The resort itself is not huge, but is very well kept and, maintained, there is a large thatch roof hut for eating, and spending time with friends and family. The pool is very well maintained, and there are shuffle board courts if you really want to play shuffle board.
My wife and I are looking to return next summer with our daughters, grandbaby, to spend quality time relaxing at the beach, and doing some night fishing at the Pier about 300 yds. away.
For the price and location, and accommodations you cannot beat the High Noon Resort. Definitely recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The High Noon Beach Resort. We are located directly on 300 feet of one of the most beautiful and pristine beaches in the world where the warm bright sand meets the azure clean waters of The Atlantic Ocean. Our recently renovated resort is located steps away from restaurants, pubs and the famous fishing pier in the heart of Lauderdale by the Sea Florida. A paradise un-surpassed and frequented by guests from around the globe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your High Noon Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- High Noon Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Hotel High Noon
- High Noon Beach Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida