We recently stayed at the Windjammer Resort for two weeks. This resort is probably among the best in Florida. It was clean, well cared for and exceeded our expectations. I saw no rowdiness at all, and I cannot imagine that the "hands-on" management would allow it. Beautiful grounds, lovely accommodations, bright and clean and lovingly cared for. Simply could not ask for more. Truly delighted with our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Windjammer Resort Hotel is located away from the crowds and sits on a wide and gorgeous palm-lined beach. Modern suites, all with kitchens, provide guests with superb views of the Atlantic Ocean and direct access to a pristine uncrowded beach. One block away is Pelican Square, the center of activity in the charming and secure seaside town of Lauderdale-By-The-Sea, on the east side of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Relaxation and comfort are assured with a pristine uncrowded beach, two heated pools, a well maintained facility, friendly staff and very clean apartments. Our beachfront property is a White Glove Award recipient from the Superior Small Lodging Association eight years in a row. Unique to the Windjammer Resort Hotel is that from our beach you can snorkel or dive to a renowned coral reef, walk to the best fishing/sightseeing pier in South Florida and to a variety of shopping, restaurants and bars. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Windjammer Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Windjammer Resort And Beach Club
- Windjammer Resort & Beach Club Hotel Lauderdale By The Sea
- Windjammer Resort Lauderdale By The Sea, Florida