“The only place to be”
Review of Aruba Beach Cafe

Aruba Beach Cafe
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Description: Located Directly on the beach in Lauderdale by the Sea flAward- winning Chef brings you the true taste of the Caribbean, along with American Favorites Fresh Seafood Prime Steaks, Gourmet Salads and burgers and much more. Three Tropical Bars await to quench your thirst. Aruba Starts Jumping island style with live music daily. Causal Dress with seating inside or on the outside deck provides a picturesque view of the ocean. serving lunch and dinner late night dining. One Happy Restuarant!
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Over the past several years, my husband and I have vacationed in Lauderdale By the Sea. This past November, we dined at the Aruba every day, sometimes for lunch and sometimes for dinner. The food has always been wonderful and the service quite good. The Thanksgiving meal served on Thursday evening was outstanding; the two orders of stone crabs quite tasty; the seemingly neverending live music just perfect for the beach.

A visit to this lovely beach community must include a stop at the Aruba!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,560)

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My honest review is this: Aruba Beach Cafe is the BEST bar in Florida!!

I am a local, although am originally from up north. I frequent aruba and other bars in Ft. Lauderdale. I am retired, but used to own bars and restaurants in Boston.

Aruba is about half and half, locals and tourists...which makes for a friendly, diverse crowd.

It's always busy, which is a testament to the great food and service. The view is amazing, food fresh and portions big.

But my favorite part of Aruba is the bar! The drinks are great! They have a new drink-menu with some awesome, unique fruity drinks. Refreshing and delicious!!

The staff is equally as amazing! Many of the bartenders have been there for years, which also shows that its a good place. People like to see the same friendly faces, and the bartenders that have been there for awhile are a main attraction to aruba!!

They are friendly, efficient, fun, professional, and attractive. Really some of the best bar staff I've ever seen. If I opened another bar, I would love to have this staff. I am often greeted by name, which feels good, and the bartenders treat everyone the same, local or tourist. Excellent service, great food, delicious cocktails. 2 thumbs up.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

My wife and I have been coming to Aruba for years for drinks and music! The bartenders are fast and polite and friendly. They always introduce themselves and ask for our names, and a few of the bartenders that have been there for years remember us each year when we come!

The drinks are delicious and fresh, the bar staff is very accommodating and professional. And each time we eat, we are not disappointed! The food is fresh and prompt, and the price-point is very reasonable!!

We love the nightly music, something different every day and night of the week!! It's a fun atmosphere and we love it!! All the bartenders are efficient and friendly and professional and it's the best bar in town!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great food and entertainment right on the beach and shopping area , My first place to go is Aruba when I get to Florida !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Traveled to south florida and didn't really have a plan for our weekend vacation and this is the first place we found. great food and amazing staff!