“Perfect Va Ca!”
Review of Tides Inn

Tides Inn
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Such a wonderful location, and the staff is like family. Close to everything you need! Our first time back since the renovation. Its BEAUTIFUL!
The corner shops have excellent dining and not to high priced for families!

Room Tip: Always #5 .... Can see the Ocean and right by the pool!
1  Thank Rintintin1976
FRIENDSONTHEBEACH, Manager at Tides Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2014

Thank you so much for this review, I'll see you soon!! How is Indiana Weather?

Reviewed July 31, 2014

My family and I have visited Tides Inn Resort many years before the renovation. We love the location and the services provided by Lillianna and her crew. We have had the pleasure of visiting two times this year. April and July. We find the accommodations very upscale since renovating the hotel. We would not stay anywhere else. Lilliana and family makes us feel just like her family. We only have good things to say about our accommodations and the beach is like nowhere else. It is a private section of Lauderdale by the Sea and is our little piece of the Gold Coast. Hope to be over to visit before the end of this year.

Room Tip: All the rooms are A+ The Penthouse is to die for. You cannot find a balcony that would accommodate...
1  Thank Jerry W

Jerry you are helping me to bring our little hotel all the way to the top! Thank you!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

We had an amazing time at the Tides Inn. After much debate about where to have a family reunion I stumbled upon the Tides Inn. What can I say we all had a marvelous time. The hotel is on the beach with beautifully decorated rooms. I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a boutique hotel on Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

Room Tip: They have two rooms that are ocean front view. One is penthouse apartment located on the second floo...
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Beautifull hotel, excellent service. definitely will come back.Excellent vacation.Very clean and neat.
The beach is clean and peaceful, everything excellent. only need more shade space in the pool, more plants and trees.
very nice beach chairs.
Liliana.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The management at Tides Inn makes you feel like you can just relax and not worry about a thing. The rooms in the hotel are clean and refreshing. I enjoyed the fact that we were able to have connecting rooms with family. The pool was always perfect and the ability to walk to the beach directly from the hotel property was priceless! We can't wait to go again and make more family memories.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Natjacks
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place is awsome we stayed for 5 days. I have no words to describe this hotel. The lady Liliana is an amazing person so friendly and also she really know how to treat with people. Super clean, awsome rooms, what else I can say this is the perfect place to spend vacations or any special occasion in MIAMI

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank mariemercy

Hi Merci, thank you for the beautiful review please bring Jade soon we have to enjoy that baby too!! see you soon!!

Reviewed June 15, 2014

This is my third trip to the Tides Inn. Once for my honeymoon, once for my fifth year anniversary, and now for my tenth. What a change! The Tides Inn got a much needed upgrade, but I never expected it to be this nice. They went WAY above and beyond on the total makeover. They have put in the best of everything. Nice, clean, cozy, comfortable, and beautiful. The manager Liliana is just an awesome person that makes sure we a 100% happy each time we have stayed.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Charles G
FRIENDSONTHEBEACH, Manager at Tides Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2014

Hi Charles, I'm glad you liked the changes in the hotel... I know I'll see you soon. Thanks!!