“Fish at its very best”

Blue Moon Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Commercial & Intracoastal Waterway
Description: Recipient of numerous awards for culinary excellence, the restaurant is known as one of the finest dining establishments on America’s east coast serving fresh seafood by the waterway. It is a well-known fact that Blue Moon offers the finest waterfront dining in Fort Lauderdale and is in the top tier of acclaimed restaurants within the entire South Florida region. Blue Moon's elegant interior dining room is decorated in authentic Art Deco style with high ceilings, inlaid wood, carved accents and frosted art glass partitions featuring an underwater theme. There's nothing quite as magical as enjoying an expertly crafted gourmet meal on the Blue Moon terrace where the boats pass by in graceful motion throughout the day and night.
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We ate dinner here on a Friday night. What a real treat we were in for. We had a selection of oysters as we grazed the menu, the fresh baked bread and roast garlic bulb were excellent. Hand dived scallops for a starter, set us up of the main event. Lightly cooked Halibut, so good, and locally sourced Mahi Mahi, outstanding, just confirmed the other reviews we had read. The fish is the star. Save room for desserts, whilst these are expensive, the portions are generous, and the quality is good. This is going to be a regular treat whenever we are in the area!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,182)

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Wow, what a spread. I had to pace myself and make sure I tried all the tasty items. Arrived right when it opened as was seated closest to the water. $60 included tip, unlimited champagne, eggs benedict, smoked bacon, snow crab (even though King Crab is advertised on their website), stone crab, roasted leg of lamb, ceviche, jumbo lump crab cake (disappointing), creme brulee, chocolate fountain for dipping fresh fruit, and many other choices.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Blue Moon's Sunday brunch was probably the best I've ever had, which is good since it was also the most I've ever paid for a brunch buffet - $45 per person, I believe. My boyfriend paid, so I don't know the exact amount, but our bill came to around $100 for the two of us. The raw bar was amazing, as we're the desserts (all small sized so you could try several without wasting too much), there is a made to order pasta and omelette station, plus more salads, fruit and pastries than I could eat. The mimosas and bloody Mary's were very good, and included in the price, thankfully. You can order one entree each, and we enjoyed the crab cake and scallops. If you want to have a special occasion brunch with a view, this is the place. It's right on the intracoastal waterway, and several large yachts and boats pass by. Just beware of the price!

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Located on the intracoastal at Commercial, this is a great place to dine outdoors and watch the boats go by and the bridge go up. Kids loved it. Food was really good, fresh fish, fresh sushi. Would go again.

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for Sunday brunch for the first time. We didn't have a reservation the hostess was so nice and put us on there dock area right on the water. We were greeted right away by the waiter Sky who was great. He walked us thru the buffet to make sure we didn't miss anything. Was a little leery about buffet food but it was very good. It had just about everything, even sushi. There were even 4 or 5 things that can be ordered. We ordered the crab cakes and the scallops, they were great. Oh and I forgot about bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary. The desserts were great there was even a chocolate fountain. Overall given it was a buffet the food was great the service was great, even had new silverware and a folded napkin every time we returned to the table. Thank you we will Definitely be back!