“Excellent Sunday Champagne Brunch”

Blue Moon Fish Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Blue Moon Fish Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood, International
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Commercial & Intracoastal Waterway
Description: Recipient of numerous awards for culinary excellence, the restaurant is known as one of the finest dining establishments on America’s east coast serving fresh seafood by the waterway. It is a well-known fact that Blue Moon offers the finest waterfront dining in Fort Lauderdale and is in the top tier of acclaimed restaurants within the entire South Florida region. Blue Moon's elegant interior dining room is decorated in authentic Art Deco style with high ceilings, inlaid wood, carved accents and frosted art glass partitions featuring an underwater theme. There's nothing quite as magical as enjoying an expertly crafted gourmet meal on the Blue Moon terrace where the boats pass by in graceful motion throughout the day and night.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellent Sunday Champagne Brunch”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Wow, what a spread. I had to pace myself and make sure I tried all the tasty items. Arrived right when it opened as was seated closest to the water. $60 included tip, unlimited champagne, eggs benedict, smoked bacon, snow crab (even though King Crab is advertised on their website), stone crab, roasted leg of lamb, ceviche, jumbo lump crab cake (disappointing), creme brulee, chocolate fountain for dipping fresh fruit, and many other choices.

• Visited March 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Outstanding brunch!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Blue Moon's Sunday brunch was probably the best I've ever had, which is good since it was also the most I've ever paid for a brunch buffet - $45 per person, I believe. My boyfriend paid, so I don't know the exact amount, but our bill came to around $100 for the two of us. The raw bar was amazing, as we're the desserts (all small sized so you could try several without wasting too much), there is a made to order pasta and omelette station, plus more salads, fruit and pastries than I could eat. The mimosas and bloody Mary's were very good, and included in the price, thankfully. You can order one entree each, and we enjoyed the crab cake and scallops. If you want to have a special occasion brunch with a view, this is the place. It's right on the intracoastal waterway, and several large yachts and boats pass by. Just beware of the price!

Chicago
“Nice outdoor dining and great food”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

Located on the intracoastal at Commercial, this is a great place to dine outdoors and watch the boats go by and the bridge go up. Kids loved it. Food was really good, fresh fish, fresh sushi. Would go again.

Visited March 2013
“Very good Sunday brunch”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I went for Sunday brunch for the first time. We didn't have a reservation the hostess was so nice and put us on there dock area right on the water. We were greeted right away by the waiter Sky who was great. He walked us thru the buffet to make sure we didn't miss anything. Was a little leery about buffet food but it was very good. It had just about everything, even sushi. There were even 4 or 5 things that can be ordered. We ordered the crab cakes and the scallops, they were great. Oh and I forgot about bottomless mimosas and Bloody Mary. The desserts were great there was even a chocolate fountain. Overall given it was a buffet the food was great the service was great, even had new silverware and a folded napkin every time we returned to the table. Thank you we will Definitely be back!

• Visited March 2013
Charleston, South Carolina
“Stellar Experience”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Thank you TA for guiding me to this fabulous restaurant. We drove alomost 1/2 hour by taxi to get here and it was worth the effort. Get reservations as it is hopping. The location on the waterway was beautiful. The seafood was creative and fresh without overtaking the main ingredient. Everything was exceptional. Service was helpful and friendly without being intrusive or pretentious.