“Hospitable chocolate experience!”

Jan's Homemade Candies
Description: Our chocolate is hand made daily on the premises.
Description: Our chocolate is hand made daily on the premises.
“Hospitable chocolate experience!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Jan and her husband are amazing store owners. They were generous with samples of their scrumptious homemade confections. Definitely a memorable stop during our stay in Lauderdale By The Sea.

• Visited June 2014

San Carlos, Panama
“Who knew!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Who knew that right in my "backyard" there is an awesome "chocolatier". Jan's homemade is not only delicious and high quality chocolate, but they are friendly and helpful too. I purchased a variety "easter" box and they let me pick whatever ones I wanted to fill it. I feel the quality is worth the price and it makes a special gift since it is made in my sweet seaside tesort town, Lauderdale by the Sea.

• Visited April 2014
“Home Town Lady”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

We love to visit Jans. Southern Hospitality. Always has samples available. There is nothing like going into a hometown chocolate shop. Her dark chocolate healthy bar and sea salt carmals are among my favorite.

Glendale, WI
“THE BEST”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Stopping at Jan's Candy is a must if you are in the Fort Lauderdale area!! You will happy that you did....

• Visited January 2014
“Out of this world chocolate...down to earth service”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

On their web site, you will read rave after rave about Jan and Bob, their chocolates, and the shop. It is all true. I am not a huge lover of fudge, but their fudge (24 flavors) converted me! I sampled Raspberry, Chocolate/ Peanut Butter and Elvis! (Chocolate/ Banana); I've never had anything like it. The chocolate/ banana and mango truffles were so much fun for your mouth! The adorable chocolate covered oreo (they have cute shapes on top) was delicious! The blueberries reminded me of Willy Wonka. The chocolate/ peanut butter cup made it hard to continue the conversation. As well, their signature chocolates are all amazing (and so creative). Jan and Bob really take pride in their craft...and they have SO MUCH FUN sharing it with everyone. It is very inspiring on many levels. This place is worth the drive if you are in South Florida. As well, it is worth ordering (from anywhere). I already started telling everyone I know! So will you.

• Visited June 2014