“The Real Deal...”
Review of Genco Sandwiches Inc. - CLOSED

Genco Sandwiches Inc.
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Genco Sandwiches offers Great hot and cold sandwiches like Philly cheese steaks, chicken Parmesan, chicken cutlets with broccoli rabe and provolone cheese, homemade meatballs, roasted peppers, italian long hot peppers, italian cold cuts, like prosciutto, soppressata, aged provolone...And more! We also make homemade soups and serve ice cold beer. Hours of operation, Monday thru Saturday 11am to 8pm! Closed Sundays Eat in, take out, delivery!
Reviewed December 7, 2013

South Florida has Been Blessed With Genco Sandwiches Inc.
A Must If You Are In The Area...
I Drove From Miami, Just To Get My Fix. Well Worth The Drive.. The Place Should Be Called Insomina, Because You Will Stay Up Nights Thinking About Lunch The Next Day
PS... Best Sandwich Bread In SFla. And The Place Is Squeeky Clean...

Reviewed November 24, 2013

I live a good 30 minutes away. But manage to eat at Genco's every couple of weeks. The soup tastes like grandmas, probably because it is grandmas recipe. When you walk in you feel like you are being greeted by family. As far as the my favorite sandwich, all are amazing. But I must say the sausage with broccoli rob and peppers is amazing! You will not be disappointed whatever your sandwich choose. I only wish my last visit, I would have bought more soup for later. The wedding soup is excellent! Looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Genco is on Commercial Blvd, headed toward the beach, just over the draw bridge on your left, in a strip of stores. It is worth finding. I grew up in Philadelphia, PA. on some great sandwiches, these brought back childhood memories. They bake their own bread. I eat the chicken cutlet topped with garlic spinach and sharp provolon at the sandwich shop, it was excellent! I also took an italian sandwich home with me, which also was GREAT! I live in Fort Lauderdale for 3 years, this was my best exp with sandwiches.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Found this place next to my doctor's office and swung in for a late lunch. Had the Don Vito... delicious, fresh, tasty! Staff was super friendly and food was excellent. Looking for a great sandwich... this is your spot! I already know next time I wanna try the Frankie "Five Angels" or the Carlo!

Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

Outstanding Italian hoagie and the cheesesteaks are amazing- wiz @ onions. Have not had a sandwich or soup I did not love. This is a must if you crave the best. Highly recommend!!!