“Best homemade ice cream in area”
Review of Kilwin's

Kilwin's
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 26, 2017

What a great place . The ladies who work here are super friendly. The ice cream was extremely creamy and full of flavor. The fudge was the best I ever had. So glad we stopped in to be nosey ... we all walked out with an ice cream.

Reviewed April 23, 2017

Kilwin's is such a treat...we stayed in a timeshare, right around the corner, and we went daily for a "taste." Their fudge, popcorn, and ice cream can't be beat!

Reviewed April 22, 2017

I was introduced to Kilwin"s 4 years ago, while on my first vacation to Lauderdale-By-The-Sea. My girlfriend told me that she and her family have been going there for over 20 years. I found out why. The home made ice cream is incredibly delicious. We've also tasted their home made fudge and chocolate treats. We go there at least twice on every vacation. Yes, it's expensive, but worth it.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Kilwin's has a good location, I like the decor, and the staff is friendly. Ice cream and candy should be off my food list, but when you need to treat yourself "Kilwin's" is very good.

Reviewed April 19, 2017 via mobile

Great waffle cones; plain or dipped in chocolate however the portions overall are small and expensive. Bring your wallet cones can be very costly. Primarily kids working there so service can be varied from great to poor. They need a better system and yet there are two other choices for this treat . Take your pick all pricey.