“Keeps getting Better!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Description: They are on Face book at Diner by The Sea
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Keeps getting Better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

It is nice to sit down at the counter and talk to Billy the owner as he cooks you breakfast. The food is so good - my son and I keep coming back again and again. My son is picky eater and one morning he said wanted chicken for breakfast - Billy heard him and whipped him up some chicken fingers, scrambled eggs and french fries. My son cleaned the plate. I always try Billy's specials - the Country Fried Steak is quite a meal, and you have to try his Lobster Benedict - it's out of this world. The food has been so good for breakfast - we came in the Brazilian menu at night and tried the Brazilian Steak - it was top notch. The price of the food is more than fair - considering that if you go one block east - a similar meal is 30 to 50 percent more. Do yourself and your wallet a favor and visit Billy at the diner!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Loved it be back really soon!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

I recently went in for breakfast with my husband and found this cutesy key west style diner, loved it so much We went back the same night to try the Brazilian menu!! In the morning Lisa was my server. She was very lovely and attentive making small talk as we waited for our meals. My husband had the Monte Christo sandwich which he said was amazing!! I had both the Lobster Benedict and country fried steak ,since I'm six months pregnant and couldn't make up my mind, ate almost everything it was so delicious!! Later on that we tried the chop salad for two which is out of this world with the dill added to their house Cesar dressing. The picanha steak was cooked to perfection with just the right about of salt. My husband couldn't get enough of the feijoada which is a pork stew with rice and beans. We will definitely be coming back real soon!!

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Diner by the Sea”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Last Sunday my friend and I went to The Dinner by the Sea. I had the Blueberry Pancakes that the waitress told me there was a secret ingredient. She did not tell us what it was but they were the best pancakes I have ever had. My friend had the Monte Cristo which was made with Texas French toast, eggs and country ham topped with a raspberry sauce. My friend said it also was the best he has ever had. We live in the area so we are now going to make this a routine stop for breakfast every Sunday.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“Not as good as it used to be but still OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

They changed the pancakes and the menu for dinner. The girls are gone and I think they changed management although they say no

Visited February 2014
“Amazing breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

The breakfast here was the best we have had in a very long time. The Montecristo breakfast sandwich was sooooo good! The prices were very reasonable and the staff was really friendly. Also, the location is great as you can walk a very short distance to the beach and pier!