“Coffee Pick me Up”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Daisy Coffee House
Cuisines: American
Description: First coffee House in town.
Description: First coffee House in town.
Ottawa, Canada
“Coffee Pick me Up”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Coffee was great, and the Coffee House was very inviting whether drinking in or sitting outside in the sun.

Visited November 2012

New York City, New York
“Nice addition to LBTS”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

A great addition to LBTS! Coffee and service were great. Although I didn't try any of the desserts, they looked delicious! We will be back on our return visit to LBTS next year!

Visited February 2013
Haines, Alaska
“Friendly coffee shop with great homemade food”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

It has a friendly cosy feel with super friendly staff. A great range of good tasting coffee along with fantastic sandwiches and to die for cakes and muffins! You can sit inside on the sofa, chairs and tables or outside just watching the world go by and looking at the beach just a short walk away. I'm so glad these guys are here's, we often stop by for coffee and a breakfast bagel after our early morning run. The staff are always happy to see us and offer excellent customer service.

Visited January 2013
Lauderdale by the Sea, Florida
“Coffee and Delights”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Cozy cute warm and friendly by ocean relaxation with great coffee and snacks, beats the major chains attempts at creating this

• Visited November 2012
Ft Lauderdale, FL
“Enjoyed their Coffee!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

Daisy Coffee House is fairly new to the area, but is a welcome addition to the Lauderdale by the Sea beach/pier area. I have only had their coffee; however, the young lady behind the counter was very prompt, pleasant and courteous while helping me with my coffee selection. I enjoyed my coffee, and I plan on returning in the near future to try one of their yummy looking bakery/food menu items.

• Visited September 2012