All reviews would stay here again great location reasonable rates room was clean hotel is located stayed here for nights restaurants and shops within walking distance hidden gem block walgreens kitchen beach owner shoppe maids ft
Selected filters
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I have to say that I was unsure about this property, but I need never have worried. From the moment we checked in, to the moment we left we were treated well. It was clean and the bed was very comfy. On site, free parking as well. Just about 100 metres from restaurants and bars, but it wasn't noisy at night. We will definitely come back to this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John Thomas H
Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

Good location,
Friendly staff.
Clean but basic rooms. Suite has a equipped kitchenette.

Great little pool to cool off.

Beds standard doubles. We booked a room for 4, 2 boys 12 and 13 and the beds were to small even though the room is marketed for 4 people.

Powerful air con although a bit noisy in the night.

Great location as you can walk to the beach and the local restaurants.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017

My son moved to Ft. Lauderdale 5 years ago so I go often. After trying hotels all around Lauderdale by the Sea I found Horizon By The Sea Inn. Spotless clean, less than 2 blocks to the beach, beach diving access, dive shop on block, multiple excellent restaurants, burgers, tacos, ice cream, Mega beach shop and other boutique shops, Walgreens, car rental, all very very close. Nice pool, all rooms recently refurnished and remodeled. If you are looking for a resort this is not for you, if you are looking for great value, clean, convenient, quite, there is no better choice. In season, I think December to April, LBTS there is live music on the street or street corners weekends and maybe some Thursday's. Those are full bands. Aruba on the beach has pretty good live music 7 days a week and great Happy Hour during the week year around. Great choice.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank WayneB2239
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

I needed to cancel due to family issue, I was told I was still going to be charged for full cost. They said I couldn't, get a refund due to booking on cheap tickets.com. I canceled 13 days in advance. This just sucks!!!

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank mebo096
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Hotel would not allow my daughters to check in during Tortugafest because they were not 25, but they still charged my daughter's credit card $230 for the room and 2 extra people and they charged a $99 cancellation fee. The website clearly states check in age is 21, but the hotel randomly raised the check in age during the festival. We called the day of the reservation and asked if the hotel would let them check in anyway since the card had already been charged for the room. We were told not to worry and to just cancel through expedia and the room charge would be refunded. Instead we were charged a cancellation fee. Now the hotel refuses to refund any of the money.

Date of stay: April 2017